Thursday, March 26, 2015

Jalapeno Popper Dip

Jalapeno Popper Dip

I love jalapenos

I love cheese

This recipe was a hit last night!

I toasted a french baguette in the oven and we used it for dipping.

To describe this recipe: melty, cheesey, goodness

Recommendations: add BACON (doesn't it make everything better?)



Ingredients
- 4 Jalapenos
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cups + 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley

Instructions
- In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well
- Spoon into any baking dish (I use a cast iron pan!) Fancy!
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork or until your fingers are crumbly
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown

This recipe comes from Holly and her Spend with Pennies Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment